The Fog Has Lifted (I'm a Rock in A Prayer Bowl!)

THE FOG...THE FOG IS GONE...::claps hands with great excitement::...God is so unbelievably good and deserves all the praise and glory for the works in my life...I must learn from my foggy time and use those jewels to further my relationship with Christ...I must grow from this dark space, and as my beautiful sister MK said...bring someone back to the valley...I'm ready for the forest...I'm not scared, because I have all my beautiful friends sprinkling light through the trees, and my Savior's footsteps to follow...oh Lord I'm blessed for the sifting, I'm blessed, the minute I asked for prayer that your hand began to work...JESUS YOU ROCK!

"All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated; God employs several translators: some pieces are translated by age, some sickness, some by war, some by justice but God's hand is in every translation; and his hand shall bind up all our scattered leaves again, for that library where every book shall lie open to one another."
- John Donne

What a great thing that we are all connected in God's book. One of my favorite things to do when growing up was camping with my Grandparents. We had two campsites that we loved to visit, and my "Papa and Mama" always picked the same spots, so it was like a home away from home. I LOVE TO SHARE NARRATIVES! I love stories of others lives, and I love how we are so deeply connected. My fondest memories are of sitting around the campfire and telling old folklore and days gone by stories...of laughing at shared memories and simply sitting in the comfort and company of those who love you fully. I also loved to stay with my Great Grandmother "Me-maw" and have her share the delicious tales of her childhood and the richness of a time gone by. I just simply love learning about people in that fashion, that simple fashion, that has to often gone away due to high-tech machines and disconnected busyness.

I first must say, thank you to everyone who has lifted me up in prayer this week. It is amazing how the fog has cleared and how clearly I see the bright sunshine, the dew-covered grass, the birds singing their melodious sonnets, the flowers blooming in their splendor in celebration of Spring...I know that I have to use this, this is not a time to rest, but to pursue the One who loves me beyond all reason. His masterpieces, His nature songs, are calling out to me. My Mother and I were driving home from seeing Star Wars III (second time baby, AWESOME!) and the sky was just brilliant. There was big puffy clouds and the sun setting, and my breath was just taken away. My Mom and I were saying how blessed we were to see the beauty and the Handywork in this...these nature moments, for me, are miracles and manifestations of God's love for us...it saddens when people don't see that, so I realize how lucky I am!

In general this has simply been a splendid week of learning and loving and feeling loved. I have had some difficult times with a particular co-worker...she called me a liar, and you know, at that statement, I wanted to throw in the towel with her. She had been showing her face for so long, and this was just the icing on the cake. I just didn't know how to be her friend...I didn't care to be her friend...I didn't want to speak her, or communicate to her in any form or fashion...well, I learned through the lovely evening that I had with Jimmy and Mary K that I don't need to throw in the towel with her. God hasn't, and He doesn't want me to. So, please pray for this situation.

Let's begin with the lovely dinner at Mary Katherine's...SPLENDID!!! WONDERFUL!!! and a HUGE HUGE reason why I am out of the fog. I was going into that night not feeling all that well (which I believe was spiritual manifistation in the physical) and I was just in the wrong mindset, and God just came in and blew all of that out of the window, and placed this comfortable blanket of Mercy, Forgiveness, Fellowship, Laughter, Joy, Enjoyement at our feet, and all Mary K, Jimmy, and myself had to do was sit down, and I'm so glad that we did. The food was fantastic, but the fellowship between brothers and sisters in Christ was far more amazing. I love Mary K to pieces, she is a rock in my life, a foundation, a shoulder in which I can find God's love...I know I can lean on her, laugh with her, and she gets me...the good the bad the ugly! I have to say, I love Jimmy as well, he was such a dear blessing and showed his brother feathers in such a big way. He has got such a deep heart for Christ, a deep heart to do His will...he has a great way of speaking truth over you without being demanding...he was a blessing...and I am equally as greatful that God saw fit to bring us three together that night....:::claps hands and exclaims "YEAH"::

Mary K had a prayer bowl with stones that had names on them of people she prays for...guess what...I'm one of those rocks...so I was showing this rock to both Jimmy and Mary K like a small child...saying...."Look I'm a Rock!" It made my heart so happy! ::she exclaims yeah::

I have to say that MK and J prayed the most beautiful amazing prayers over me that night...I just hope I was able to give something back in my prayers for them. I will forever keep that in my heart...they are truly some of the biggest reasons that I am out of my fog...I will be fervently praying for you both my beautiful amazing brother and sister in Christ. If you would like a more detailed description of our evening please see MK's blog...(Oh and on a side note we were able to talk briefly and pray for another dear brother to the blog family Maurice...it was a blessing beyond words..."Maurice, do you know that the Savior has you in the hallow of His hand?") Yeah to all the happy memories this night brought.

Some other terrific highlights of my week...(1) I got to spend some time with Mom and Dad...seeing Star Wars...I love them so...(2) my beautiful and amazing soul sister Teresa wrote me another beautiful letter...(that's you two me zero dear one, promise promise I will write soon)...she always speaks so profoundly to me....she said that not only are we God's hands and feet, but we are also His shoulders that other brothers and sisters can lean on. Oh how I long to be that, truly and completely! and (3) I went shopping for Florida...this Saturday baby...woo-hoo! ...I spent a little to much ::sniff:: but I got some weally weally cute thing...::HEE! HEE! (4) I caught up with my blog family...

Well, I'm going to attempt to post something everyday until I leave because it will probably be over 2 weeks before I get to put up anything new because when I get back from FL I go to St. Louis for the Women of Faith Conference. So, I will miss all you guys terribly, but know that I send my love and blessings to each and every one of you!

"Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!" And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of the Lord." - Revelation 19: 7-9 (What a feast it will be!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Living in a Broken Dream