My First Delicious Entry

I am so excited about this whole blogging thing. I am not completely sure of what I am doing, but I am very ready for what lies ahead. I think this to be an absolutely wonderful opportunity to share my thoughts and ideas with the people I love and with others. You all know how much I love to write and now I have a format to do just that. I hope that you will find this blog and my Writer's Corner blog interesting and exciting. As soon as I figure out how I plan to create a link to my Writer's Corner blog on this blog. I took an Internet programming class many moons ago and while the programming looks familiar, I am somewhat lost in the language. Anyway I'm rambling which is nothing unusual. I promise many more wonderful things to come on both blogs. Thank you for tuning in and I hope you drink up the fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Thinking on the "Rantings of a Mad Woman"