A Quick Note

Hello Everyone! I am sitting in my office not feeling like doing much work so I thought I would blog a little entry. I hope all of you are doing well this New Year's Eve. As I was having my quiet time this morning at work (yes I have quiet times at work because I cannot manage to get up early enough to do them at home) I was sitting over in the cafe and looking out at the dark sky. I was journaling praising God for this new day and here is what I wrote..."I praise you for this marvelous day. While it is the beginning of a day full of promise and opportunity it is also the ending of a year. The closing of the past and the promise and hope for what lies ahead for the future. I want it to be special, maybe I am trying to make it more special than it should be. I don't know. I just want it to be what You would have it to be. I pray that your hand will be on this day, and at the small of my back. I know that I promise every year this and that will be different. I resolve this year that with your help it will be different. Time flies by far to fast as it is. I am going to try to take each day each moment one step at a time. Please help me to be single-minded and quiet the noise in my head. Let me hope with anticipation the things to come, not plan them all out in my head. LORD HELP ME!...

Tonight I am going to bring in the New Year with my church family. I am very excited about this opportunity because I love them so very much, and I just feel that this is such an awesome way to ring the New Year in, behind church walls. I will tell you how it went tomorrow. I am anticipating it, but trying not to create it.

There is a new entry on the Writer's Corner as well. From now on I will have a link to the Writer's Corner on every blog I do on this site simply to make it easier for you to access. Will write more soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'