Death Warmed Over

Well, that is how I have been feeling pretty much. I have had the combination flu head cold thing. Basically, I haven't felt this crappy since I was in middle or high school. I was bragging about how I had gotten out of being sick. Be careful what you mock is all I have to say.I am feeling better, but not back to quite my normal self. I have so many entries that I have been wanting to work on for the blog, but alas I haven't been able to sit up long enough to do so. However, when I get some time and begin to feel better I will have to catch all up on the exciting thoughts of me. They're not that exciting trust me. Anyway, I am back at work and I have a meeting today at 2pm with the Lexington Children's Theatre and tomorrow I have a big New Year Carnival event back in Barnes and Noble Jr. So, please pray for both of those events and my continued health.I promise to write more soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'