Hamm Twins

This is a little late, but I wanted to share something with everyone. This year was the first time that I really got the chance to watch the Summer Olympics. Normally, I am in school and working to much to have a moment to really enjoy them. The last time I really relished this experience was back in '96 when the Olympics were in Atlanta, Georgia.

This year I was really able to enjoy watching them, and one of my favorite events was the male gymnastics. I was riveted as Paul Hamm came back from a horrible fall to when the Olympic All Around. Just in general a great and fun experience. Of course I was drawn by the twins Paul and Morgan Hamm and felt compelled once the Olympics were over to write them letters. I honestly never dreamed that I would hear anything from them.

A few weeks ago when I was sick and feeling somewhat depressed from this, I received an envelope in the mail. As I opened the envelope there were two small pictures, and at this point I was dumbfounded at what they might be. I realized that they were signed pictures of Paul and Morgan, and I thought how sweet, but then I flipped the pictures over to discover they had responded to my letters. Paul said something along the lines of, "Thank you for your continued encouragement and support." and Morgan said,"Thank you for the inspiring letter, and congratulations on your graduation." This wasn't much, but it meant the world to me. I was impressed that two very busy individuals took their time out to respond to my thoughts.

It is great to know that there are still good people out there. Thank you to Paul and Morgan, from one of your dearest fans. Check out there website it is really great...HammTwins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'