Seeing Red!

I got so ill with a customer over the telephone today. He was wanting to set up a book signing and art exhibit. I misunderstood his first request and tried to give him our corporate number, we went round and round in circles. The hotter he got the hotter I got. I have never in all my life treated a customer so poorly. It was a combination of his frustration, mixed with my misunderstanding and frankly not wanting to deal with him. He was rude and I was just as rude. I feel bad about it now, and I hope it does not reflect poorly on my work. I knew it would happen one day, I was just shocked that it happened in this manner.

I have had a busy week, but a weird week. I guess this tops the cake. Monday I was weepy and couldn't get control of my sorrow. Tuesday I was cold, uncaring, and unfeeling...I had washed my hands of life and didn't care. Today, it seems I'm hotter than a firecracker, mad at everything that comes through the door, and feeling that everyone is judging me. I'm frustrated to no end. Please pray for my wishy washy mood. I do not care for it.

Baby George did come into the store today. It was a blessing to see him. A bright light at the end of a very long dark tunnel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'