Hangin' Out!

In my daily writing promps this question came up and I'm curious what you think. I honestly not only asked the question, but also wrote a story about it, I'm weird and I love it, so please enjoy, and please do not think me obsessive and weird, all though I have to admit I'm a little of both...

Who would you like to hang out with for a day and why?

Well, of course it would be Melissa Gilbert! I would like to know her beyond who I perceive her to be. She is my hero for many reasons, I would like to know more. I want to share our narrative with one another.

If you would like to read the story I wrote about spending the day with Melissa please check it out on the WRITER'S CORNER!

Just for those who don't know I have already met her, but I haven't got to spend quality time with her...like any of you care!

Anyway, goodbye, write more soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'