Weighted Down!

Oh how perfect is the title of this entry, for it truly is two fold. The initial reason I was writing this entry was because I am absolutely sick of my physical weight. I am not kidding guys. I'm stuck between a rock and hard place and can't seem to get around it. I would ask for fervant prayer for this situation. I know what I need to do, but cannot seem to do it. I had lost four more pounds and in the matter of two weeks I gained them back. By the end of April I want to lose 10 more pounds. I want to be healthy, and I truly feel this is a battle that I will win. Thank you for listening to my depressing plea.

Also, I just received news that it doesn't look like I will get the full time position of CRM. As Community Relations Manager I would not only be able to make more money, but be able to learn more skills. This is only a temporary job and I am not walking into it blindly, but I thought it would be great to be able to put some money away. I don't even make $200 dollars a week as it stands right now, and there is no way I can but anything back with that income. I feel so useless. I also feel like I do very little at my job. I am always trying to find things to do, and I feel like what are they paying me for. I know God has a fantastic dream for my life. Please pray that He will reveal it to me and guide me to the next step. I have been looking at some film schools, and it scares me and excites me all at the same time. I will be writing some directors that I admire in the coming months, and prayerfully seeking the next step for my life. I am struggling, but praise God I am not defeated.

I have written something special in the Writer's Corner and I would like to share it with you.

My burden is always lightened when I write, and I was so blessed with the blogs that I read this morning. My cup truly overflows. I love you all more than words can say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'