I'm a CRM!

Just a quick note, I just received the information that I am the new Community Relations Manager at Barnes and Noble effective Sunday. I had my last interview on Monday, and I just laid it all down before God. I was like if I get this then this is where you want me to be, but if I don't get this then I trust you completely on what is the next step.

In general things are going really really well. I know that there will still be dark days, but God will see me through. All I want to do is lean on Christ, and grow in Him and try to seize my dreams. I'm working on it, please continue to pray.

I love you all and I will keep you updated on the things that are to follow. Nothing major going on in my life right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Thinking on the "Rantings of a Mad Woman"