Squirrels Gone Wild and other Disturbing Happenings!

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...

To catch you up on my uneventful somewhat boring life. We had a party Friday Night for a friend at work who had never celebrated a birthday of hers in her life. It was a lot of fun. We went to O'Charley's and had some dinner and then we went bowling. Heathre thoroughly enjoyed herself and had so much fun, I think she actually felt very special and like a kid again. I think we did our job well. I am now going to be working on a scrapbook for her. Although, I did say something stupid at the bowling alley and it really bugged me. In fact it bugged me all weekend. I don't know why I open my mouth at times and such ridiculous stuff flows out of it. I know that those around me got over it pretty quickly, but it still bothered me. I think I'm so concerned about what people think of me to a fault. I can't stand even if I've said something stupid and how people will view me. I overreact to the littlest things. Anyway I'm rambling and I feel my mind clouding with fog. I also feel the need to express that I got frustrated not with the drinking, because as long as you are a grown-up you can do what you want, drinking doesn't bother me, but I did get upset with the drinking and driving. I just wish people would at least worry about the other person on the road if their not going to worry about themselves. This is one thing that I can't stand, and that is drinking and driving - yet still people do it. I won't go off on a tangent because it is getting me all riled up! (The reason that the title has Squirrels Gone Wild in it is because that was what my shirt said at the party)! All in all I did have a very good time though! And most important it was to make Heathre feel like a Princess.

Saturday, I simply layed around and completely wasted my day. It was quite pathetic actually. My Mom, Sister, Grandmother, and Great Aunt were in Georgia, and it was just me and my Dad. I had planned that Dad and I would get some lunch and go to an RV expo. Well needless to say the party Friday night and the fact that it was a day off from my hectic life I just didn't feel like doing anything. Normally I relish a day in my PJ's watching Television doing little to nothing, but in this case it just made me feel worthless and disgusting.

Sunday, I overslept for church, now talk about feeling crapy. However, not going to church allowed me to watch a Project Greenlight Marathon on Bravo. I LOVE this show! It was awesome, and I have a few more episodes to watch that I taped, because I did go to church that night. Project Greenlight made me think about my own dreams and asperations and it both excited me and scared me to death. It made me realize that I just, in a way, want to be on a set taking in all that's going on, and it also made me realize how unprepared I am to be in control of any aspect of what is going on on a set. Anyway, I was enlightened and delighted. I can't wait for the new season which begins Tuesday night. They are making a horror film, and you know that is right up my alley.

I'm at work blogging. I need to stop being at work and blogging, but it seems like I have very little time anywhere else. Anyway, I have a lot to do today so I'll let you go, and I'll blog if anything interesting comes up. Take Care and God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'