It's a Feast

From time to time I'll put these little feasts in my blog. I really love the blog..."Friday's Feast", check it out in my Blogging Family Favorites...you can feast to. Thanks Becky for the discovery of this little jem!

Appetizer: Name something that helps you fall asleep.
Rain on a tin roof, waves licking the rocks, crickets putting on a show, soft music, hot chocolate or tea...

Soup:Who brings out the best in you?
My friend Krystal. She is a beautiful old soul in a 20 something body. She is someone I look up to...she is always honest, always giving, always a light in the darkness. She is really the only one that I ached for when she moved to Iowa. Her goodness, her grace...she is simply amazing...I miss her terribly!

Salad:What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Oh how it has been so long since I've had nothing to do on a rainy day...I love to curl up with a book or watch movies, or when we had a front porch...sit on the front porch and smell the fresh rain and hear it's melody as it plays on rooftops and blades of grass...jumping, popping, pooling, until the whole scene is transformed by the sites, smells...and music!

Main Course:Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...bathroom space.

Dessert: Which shoe do you put on first? I have never once thought about this, but I think it is the left one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'