What Would I Do If...

...someone tagged me. Well by golly I would say put me in a pretty pink dress, wrap me up with a pretty pink ribbon and set me at the front of the store, third shelf...a little to the left, ...and well, how much would I cost anyway? HMMM!...(Yes, that is indeed where my mind went when I found out I had been tagged, and you can be tagged to, it will only cost you a few moments of your time, a little sweat, and a new pair of glasses from staring at the illuminated computer screen all day,...so come on down to this little place we like to call blog and see if being tagged is for you!)

Saints preserve us, it is 12:30 in the AM, need I say more...Anyway, so I was tagged twice. Unbelievable love oooozing from the room tonight. I love these two ladies to pieces and I'm grateful that they thought of me...so with out further pomp and circumstance I give you the results of me being tagged...(do I get a purple tag?)...oh and to let you know just in case it ever comes up in future history, and you might need to derive this little wealth of knowledge from your brains at some point, because these sorts of things are important, and you never know when you might need to use them..."I don't like tag football!" That's it, moving on...

I was “tagged” by Kat and Becca to answer some questions. Here's the deal: I have to pick 5 or more of the following occupations and post my answers here. Then, I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. Got it? Sounds like fun, huh?Here goes....The "questions":If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

If I could be a farmer I would wear overalls every day of my life, and tie my hair back in pig tails, I would eat homeade biscuits, homeade jelly, bacon, sausage, homeade gravy, pork chops,...you get the picture! I would drink homeade sweet tea on my homeade front porch in my homeade porch swing, and I would sing made-up songs all day long, like, for example...(in a very twangy voice)...I'm sitten here on this front porch swing, swingin' in the breeze, sitten oh sitten on this front porch swing...Yeah!...Seriously guys, my dream is to one day marry an aussie ranch hand and we will spend the rest of our days pining in the great open ranges of Montana, the hills of Colorado (or are those mountains) or anywhere in the Midwest...as my sister says I will have my 12 kids about me...ride horses, work a very hard days work on "our" land, and live comfortably in a modest home...Yep! that's what I would do, and I would still sing made up songs in a twangy voice!

If I could be a doctor, well, this one I can't make funny, because I actually did want to be a doctor at one time in my life. I think if I could do it I still would...I would really like to listen to my patient, I would want them to feel comfortable sharing things with me, and I would give of myself, fight with them not only in the hospital, but also on my knees. I would be a vessel for His light to shine through, like my amazing doctor Beth, who suffers with ovarian cancer, but delivers babies and gives back to people on a daily basis. Guys, please pray for healing in her life. If you met her you wouldn't never want to be out of her presence...her doctor, in an article wrote...that after he talked with her he got on his knees and said, "God please don't take her, Please!" She lives one day at a time and I never hear her complain...I would be just like her...Yep!

If I could be an architect...well, I would just simply like to know what they know...I guess I think more of a Carpenter, like my Savior...my sister Michelle says thats one of the reasons she is so attracted to someone who does carpentery...Yeah...to create beauty by fitting materials together...to create things that make people stop and see the beauty around them...I think of Catholic churches when I think of this, I think I would build those...or schools...or churches in general...

If I could be an inn-keeper, oh I would have the cutest little bed and breakfast you ever did see. I think me and my sister Meredith would have to work on this one together...it would be set back in the 1940s, that's my sister's favorite era, each room with its own theme, and we would stock the rooms with old movies, and have a special movie night for everyone, and special socials where we could dress in classic 40s style, and there would be old delicious books to read, and wonderful bits of history to discover. I would like to take people back in time, and let them get lost in that...oooo...or I could make it back in the pioneer days, but I'm not sure how many would visit without those necessary items that we have grown accustomed to...this one has got my mind a goin'

If I could be a bonnie-pirot...I would sail the open seas and say "ARRRRGH!" and "Hello Thare Matties!" a lot! and I would sing..."YO-HO! YO-HO! a pirates life for me!", Oh and I would wear a big ring through my nose, and I would have a big tattoo on my arm of my darlin' love back home, and I would drink whiskey(take that back, no I wouldn't), I would drink orange juice (no reason why, other than it is not whiskey), and I would pileage, and swindoll, and have a big scary boat with a sail that has a skull and cross bones on it, and it would be grand with the wind in my face and my SPF 45 lathered on...OH YEAH! I WOULD BE ONE MEAN LEAN ROOTIN' TOOTIN' BONNIE PIROT, I WOULD!

Alright so, now it has come to the point in the show where I tag three other people....I promise this will only hurt for one moment...I choose Gayla, Becky, and Mary K! Because I don't think they have been chosen yet and they read my blog on a regular basis...oh and because I hate to exclude...anyone else who is interested please be welcome...I would love to hear what you would do if you could be...until next time kiddies lots of love and God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'