Me, Myself, and Some Questions

Hey Beautiful People...

I'm moving right along in my week. Things are going fairly well. I feel a little out of place, a little separate from my emotions, a little strange (I'm strange anyway)...Well, today my manager and I met today and had a great chat. She really encouraged me and said that I was doing a great job. I REALLY needed to hear this because I felt like I was hitting a wall, but she said that my WALL was something every CRM faces at one point or another. I also went shopping for my SALSA DRESS....woo-hoo! My dear friends Jamie, Becky, and I are going salsa dancing this Saturday night. Dare I say it, but my outfit makes me feel "sexy"...HEE! HEE! Very excited about it, let you know how it goes! I don't have to go into work until 12 tomorrow, I have a CRM Panel meeting...we discuss how we can improve events and do special events for the store...should be a GREAT time. I hope this finds you all well. Take Care...

Oh guys, remember Gayla in your prayers...she is in the hospital with Kidney Stones, she might have to stay in the hospital a day or two...just keep her in your prayers because she is in a lot of pain..Thanks! (Hope you get to feeling better dear one!)

Becca Tagged Me...

1. Which book do you want to be? I don't think I copied all of this question, sorry, so I will improvise...If I could BE IN any book it would probably be Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? YES! I want to marry Michael Hosea in Redeeming Love!

3. The last book you bought was...? I bought several..."Haunted Heartland: True Ghost Stories from the American Midwest", "Outlander" and "Dragonfly in Amber" by Diana Gabaldon, and "Magic of Ordinary Days" by Ann Howard Creel

4. The last book you read was...? "Atonment Child" by Francine Rivers

5. What are you currently reading? Fiction..."Magic of Ordinary Days" by Ann Howard Creel, Non-Fiction..."Every Woman's Battle" by Shannon Ethridge

6. Five books you would take to a desert island... Bible, "Sacred Romance" by John Eldridge, "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers, "Christy" by Catherine Marshall, "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Bronte

7. Who are you passing this stick on to and why? Whoever wants to do it!

THANKS BECCA, THAT WAS FUN, ESPECIALLY SINCE I WORK IN A BOOKSTORE!

Questions From Jess's Blog:

1 First name? Melissa

2 Were you named after anyone? No, but in my mind Melissa Gilbert!

3 Do you wish on stars? No, but I make pictures out of them!

4 When did you last cry? I cry all the time, seriously...it is sad!

5 Do you like your handwriting? When I take my time with it, but most of the time I don't have a lot of effection for it either way!

6 What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey!

7 What is your birth date? 8/27/80

8 What is your most embarrassing CD? Probably my Backstreet Boys and N'Sync albums (by the way I love that new Backstreet song!)

9 If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yeah!

10 Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, mainly with my co-workers...we are a sarcastic bunch!

11. What are your nicknames? MAD dog, Prissy-Poo Precious, Darsey, Pookies, My-Lissa

12 Would you bungee jump? Sky Dive before I'd Bungee Jump

13 Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no

14 Do you think you are strong? Mentally and emotionally and intelectually...YES!, physically...NO!

15 What is your favorite ice cream? mint-chocolate chip or strawberry

16 Shoe size? 9.5 - 10

17 Red or Pink? both

18 What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My Weight!!!

19 What do you miss most? camping and my Grand fathers.

20 Do you want everyone to send this back? don't care

21 What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? I'm in my PJs

22 What are you listening to right now? The Academy of Country Music Awards on Television

23 Last thing you ate? Chick- Fil- A

24 If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue-green is so my favortie...I choose that too Jess...

25 What is the weather like right now? Beautifully perfect day

26 Last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Jamie

27 Do you like the person who sent this to you? I surely do!

28 Favorite drink? cold water

29 Favorite sport? Nascar

30 Eye color? Hazel Green

31 Do you wear contacts? no

32 Favorite food? Italian

33 Last movie you watched? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

34 Scary movies or happy endings?.. I'm a sucker for both!

35 Summer or winter? winter

36 Hugs or kisses? Yes!

37 What is your favorite dessert? Any Lemon or Strawberry Dessert

38 Who is most likely to respond? I don't really care

39 Who is least likely to respond? I'm not sure

40 Living arrangements? Living at home with Mom, Pop, and baby sis...dog Butterfinger

41 What's on your mouse pad? Winnie the Pooh!

42 What did you watch last night? Roseanne

43 Favorite smell? Lavendar

44 Favorite sounds? thunderstorms,

45 Rolling Stones or The Beatles : the Beatles!

46 What is your dream job? wifeand mom

47 What would you do with an extra hundred dollars? buy clothes

48 What disease would you cure if given the chance? Multiple Schlerosis

49 What has/will be the highlight of your week? Hopefully, Salsa Dancing!

50 If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be? In the Midwest!

THANKS JESS THAT WAS FUN!

Friday's Feast Turns One:

Appetizer Whose intelligence do you find intimidating? Hopefully it is Christ's!

Soup Name something you've done that surprised yourself. Put my computer together

Salad List 3 people whom you have only "met" online, but consider good friends. Gayla, Becca, and Jessica

Main Course Where is the dirtiest place you've ever been? I can't rightly say

DessertWhat is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of? Colorado...snowcapped mountains...in a beautiful valley, with horses grazing in a field at sunset or sunrise!

LOVE YOU ALL...GOD BLESS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'