Melissa's Birthday...

I just wanted to take the time to wish Melissa Gilbert a very Happy Birthday today...she turns 41 today. I know that she prides herself on being a wonderful Mother, so what a blessing to share her birthday with the day that celebrates her as a Mom. I hope she is having a great day...I'm silly I know, but I don't care either. She is an amazing woman and I will cherish the opportunity that I had in meeting her for the rest of my days.

TO ALL MOMMY'S OUT THERE...HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY...You guys have the most amazing, challenging, and rewarding job out there...

As far as blogging...got ideas chicks and chicos, working on it, just busy busy busy...will try to post something more substantial later on in the week. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'