In My Lifetime...

I'm a little bored and found these interesting questions on Mustang Girl's blog...thought I would answer them...

The following all begin with 'In your lifetime, have you....'

1. ...ridden on a rollercoaster? Yes I have. I haven't decided how I feel about them yet. I'm afraid of them, but there is a part of me that wishes I wasn't...there is a part of me that wishes I could LOVE them...I haven't been on a rollercoaster in about a year and a half...and my friend had to force me on that one!

2. ...performed (in any area of the arts) onstage? Oh Yes! I took ballet as a small child...something I wish I had kept up, I sang in the choir for many years - both church and school, and have been involved in theatre arts...how I miss performing on stage...I need a gig...pouring yourself on stage as another character is the most freeing thing.

3. ...planted a garden? NO! (I have black thumbs :(

4. ...ever had to reformat your hard drive due to a virus/spyware? NO...I think I would screw it up even more.

5. ...written a book? A poem? A song? No book yet, but one day...even know what I want the story to be....poems and songs yes...short stories and the like...I need to become more consistent in my writing.

6. ...sang karaoke? No...can't say I have...doesn't mean that it is out of the relm of possibility!

7. ...been interviewed by a local tv station/newspaper? Yes, just this morning...it happens a lot in my line of work!

8. ...witnessed a tornado/earthquake/hurricane first-hand? Yes...been through both a tornado and hurricane...neither were that bad, thank God!

9. ...participated in a photo scavenger hunt? Done many scavenger hunts in my life, but never a photo scavenger hunt!

10. ...traveled to another country? Not yet...one day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'