Love Letters from the Father!

I have to share something really quick before I get into the heart of this post. I’m kinda sad. I was so excited when I heard that Todd Agnew was coming to Cincinnati, OH on March 17th…all geared up to go, but it looks like the concert isn’t happening now. This makes me very sad…I’m dying to see Mr. Agnew in concert again, oh well! Patience has never been mine. There is a show on April 21st in Germantown, TN, that’s right near Memphis, where my sister will be moving J

Now, onto the purpose of this post…well, as you have read it is entitled Love Letters from the Father, and this next week of posts is going to be about you and God! I have sent these letters to several people, some which are part of my blog family. I have written several letters from God’s perspective in the past and given them to people as encouragement. They encourage me. How I got the idea for the seven letters that you will see displayed over the next several days was actually Todd Agnew and the band…I wanted to send them seven letters that they could read during their tour to encourage them. I sent the first package of letters and the concert got cancelled, I sent the second package of letters, and guess what I got back in the mail today…yep! Well, it seems for some reason or another they aren’t meant to get these, but I tell you these seven letters have been a wellspring of hope and promise for me.

God sings over us all, and His heart and devotion is ultimately for us. He is SO BIG and so personal. I pray that as you journey with me through these letters that your heart will be filled to overflowing. May He bless you beyond all measure:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Blessed Creation,

Do you know that I sing over you? I was there when you took your first step. I was there when you began the planning, prayers, and preparation for this journey. I send a band of angels and create a hedge of protection for you. My eyes are ever on you. There is not a moment that you are not in my care. I desire to protect you, to lift you up, not to harm you. I will provide for you and meet every single need that you have.

Consider how the lilies grow. They do no labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in his entire splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how I clothe the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow thrown into the fire, how much more will I clothe you? Why do you have such little faith in me? My love far outreaches the edges of the universe; my ways are not your ways. Do not worry? You are safely in my hands. I will meet every need that you have. From the air that you breathe and the food you eat to the very basics of your day-to-day life…I will provide…I will provide!

Do no be afraid, little flock, for I am pleased to give you the keys to the kingdom.

Your Beloved Father,
Abba

“I will welcome you, and be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters.”
2 Corinthians 6:17-18


We are all adopted children of the King…may that truth fill you with peace and joy always!

Comments

Pilot Mom said…
Zephaniah 3:17 is one of my most favorite verses!

What a great idea, Melissa! Thanks!
Bar L. said…
Oh Melissa, that was wonderful. Thank you!
Gigi said…
Beautiful ......thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'