Letters from a Loving Father Pt. 5

Sorry I've gotten behind on this guys...here it is...

Blessed Soul,

I do not need the bulls you sacrifice or the blood of goats. What I want instead is your true thanks to me and a remembrance of the vows you made to me. I want you to trust me in times of trouble and I will rescue you and give you my glory. Basically, I want all of you. The very breath you breathe. I want it all. I desire it all. I will have it all for I am Sovereign and just. I want to see my kingdom manifest through you.

Never forget the things I’ve taught you. If you want a long and satisfying life, closely follow my instructions. Never tire of loyalty and kindness. Hold these virtues tightly. Write them deep within your heart. Trust me completely with your very soul. In everything you do, put me first, and I will direct you and crown your efforts with success. I know your inmost being for I knit you in your Mother’s womb. You cannot hide from me. I desire it all. I want to reveal the destiny I have for your life, but only if you allow me to do it.

Oh my blessed soul, I am a consuming fire, complete and true and my heart yearns after you. There is not a place that you can go that can separate you from my love. I am desperate for you. Will you sit with me awhile and share your narrative with me? I desire to write a story for your life that is beyond anything you can imagine. Have I mentioned that I love you lately? I relish in watching you grow and your service to others, but what I really want is your heart. That is all I’ve ever wanted.

Your Humble Servant,
Jesus

“Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you.”
James 4: 7-8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'