In Memory of Brandon!

He was an amazing spirit with an amazing outlook on life...and he will be missed deeply. I love you Brandon and may God and the angels keep you.
I share this with those that are left behind...


SHATTEREDfor those left behind

If I could I would walk in front of you with the lantern of hope to guide the way and lead you to a place just over the hill where the trees of peace and comfort grow, and say here they are ripe and ready to be picked take as much as you need

walk along the streams of joy and drink the cool water of assurancelaughter and happiness are there!

If I could I would walk behind you, picking up the shattered pieces of your heart and with the thread of love stitch it back together with such care that you would barely notice a piece missing.

If I could I would walk beside youmy left hand holding yours, my right hand stretched toward Heaven so you could see him there and whisper I love you!

I would say I'm sorry, but those words would only ring hallow, for I do not understand the grief, I have not bore that cross.

BUTsince I can do none of these things I will lay these shattered pieces at Daddy's feet

Daddy,

Please help them; I cannot feel their pain. You watched your son die please help them with the loss of their son, partner, friend. He was so much to so many. Let them crawl into your arms. Rock them. Wipe their tears as they cry. Kiss them with your peace and hold them tight. -Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'