Nashville and Memphis Here I Come!

I'm going to see two of the most amazing people in the world this weekend. My sisters. I'm heading to Nashville tomorrow to visit my sister Meredith, w/ my Mom in toe. Michelle will be joining us as well. We are going to the Tim McGraw/ Faith Hill Concert on Saturday Night. Sunday we go with Michelle to her home, Memphis...can't wait, and stay until Wednesday. Then we come home, I wash, rest, and re-pack and head out that very Friday to go to Georgia to visit and bring back my Grandmother to Kentucky. So, needless to say I will be out of the blog world for awhile, but will get back as soon as I can. Love you all!

Comments

jettybetty said…
Sounds like you have a GREAT time planned!
Enjoy!

Blessings!
Anonymous said…
Hope you have a great time.

Just wanted to let you know I've moved to my new home now.

It's www.simplydawnmarie.com

Have a great time:)

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Thinking on the "Rantings of a Mad Woman"