Love's Abiding Joy

Alright everyone! I just want to let you know about a wonderful knew subsidiary of Fox...Fox Faith Movies ... check out their site for trailers of the upcoming movie Love's Abiding Joy. There goal is to put quality Christian Programming on the big screen. We all talk about how far down the toilet movies and television have come. Well, there is a group out there that is trying to change the tide. If you haven't seen the Love Come Softly movie series on Hallmark I encourage you to do so. They are wonderful movies, and now Fox Faith Movies is releasing the fourth movie only in theaters. I think it is very important to support great Christian films. This is the only way that we can insure that we will see more of them. So, please, if you can, try and check out this film. I promise you will not be disappointed. They are based on the excellent series of books by Janette Oke...if we want more great programming out there we have to go out and support it. I feel very strongly about this film, so please please...if you get a chance make it a point to see the film...and let me know what you think!

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'