I've Been Thinking...

...About this certain person. How I want to share certain things with them, tell them certain things, but I can't. Why may you ask? Well, I don't really know this person. I've been praying for this person. Hoping God blesses and moves this person. I even got a simple email from this person. Why am I sharing this on my blog, well, writing for me is cathartic. It just makes me feel better.

*HUGE SIGH*

Well, needless to say that is all for tonight folks. I promise more productive and fun blog posts...such as why I like Little House on the Prairie and Christmas!

Love to all have a great night!

(To that person: I hope you will enjoy "The Nativity" I wish I could talk to you about it, among other things!)

Comments

Pilot Mom said…
I saw The Nativity, Melissa, and loved it. Especially their questions. :)

So, I'll be glad to talk with you if "the person" doesn't come around to it.
Gigi said…
You blog so we can join you in prayer...
Anonymous said…
Just pray and we'll be praying with you, for you and for the person you wish you could talk to.

Much love,
Dawn

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Disconnected!