The Last Sin Eater!



BRILLIANT, FANTASTIC, BREATHTAKING, MOVING, HEARTBREAKING, RESTORATIVE, THOUGHFUL, FULL, DELICIOUS, COLORFUL, RICH, COMPLEX, SAD, JOYFUL, ...a place to hang your heart!

This movie was an amazing film. Based on on of my favorite author's, Francine Rivers, books "The Last Sin Eater", and adapted, produced, and directed by Michael Landon Jr., thanks to Fox Faith Media, Believe Pictures, and Daystar. This is a work of art.

You know how passionate I am about this stuff, but please trust me when I say how good this is. Feel free to check out the trailor on my "MySpace".

Links:

Fox Faith Movies

Daystar

Francine Rivers

My "MySpace"

Take Care and God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'