International Justice Mission


The hope and purpose of Christmas is the best gift we could ask for...Jesus! This season I'm compelled to share with you an organization that is passionate about doing what Jesus did & what we as Christians are called to do...set the captives free. IJM (Internatinal Justice Mission) is an organization that is close to me and my sisters hearts...enjoy the videos, and if you are compelled to learn more or take action in helping their cause check out their website www.ijm.org
To see videos please visit my "myspace" http://www.myspace.com/reflection24
or go to YouTube and keyword: International Justice Mission
May God bless you this holiday season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'