An Artist's Blog...Delicious

FYI…Delicious is on of my most favorite descriptive words at the moment. So simple, yet really packs a punch.

I love to read a certain artist’s blog because, well, he is just too smart for his own good and I LOVE IT! Intelligence is a huge turn on for me and he has it in great abundance. I actually had to quell my heart quivers and face blushes for a time by not reading his blog J…more importantly he always compels me to write, big fat rich ideas flood to the surface and I grab my worn edged journal and begin quickly transcribing my flying thoughts on paper (at this appointed time in green ink.)

In no way do I want to transfer his thoughts into my blog, nor do I believe I can interpret them, but I would like to share some of the ideas he gave (to the best of my meager ability) and expound on my own. This is my blog! (Mwhahahahaahaahaa…haa! – maniacal laughing is long and gives you hand cramps!)

First, I enjoyed his thoughts very much. He is very prolific and I envision him being much like myself, not able to expel his thoughts as quickly as he can think them.

He made some very interesting points about love, we should be it! (He was determined to do it, no more excuses!) In love with nature, he talked about planting a seed and impacting the physical/ natural world with our deed long after we were gone. He relishes in the beauty of nature, finding solace and comfort in the spiritual. He explained that on a fateful New Year’s Eve he went to spend some time with nature and himself. He was searching for a sign to know he was on the right path and was granted a shooting star. He talked about a breathtaking moon being the reflecting/ refracting light off ice crystal’s in the upper atmosphere.

He shared his feelings on humanity and how he felt we were all interlinked. We didn’t cause our heart to beat or a child to be formed or shaped. All of us are deeply connected, sharing in each others pains, struggles, joys, peace. What we do effects others both positively and negatively…what we do matters.

My mind was both racing and jumbled. We come at this thing differently he and I. A spiritual man and a Christian woman…where he sees refracting light off ice crystals, I see God’s masterpiece taking shape (for He placed the ice crystal’s there, causing them to reflect the light!)

We absolutely should be love, share love, explore love, expound on love…I serve the Author of LOVE, God Almighty! The very definition of the art of love…He is the manifestation of all that action entails and so much more. It is neither binding nor restrictive and does not come in a religious formula but in its truest form, just lived out, is both intoxicating and settling.

Planting a seed…what we all can do. God called us to be the watch care of the Earth. We can also plant soul seeds, nourishing and preserving another’s life with hope and grace while deepening and strengthening our roots in His soil!

A shooting star…God showing off and giving a young man great hope for the coming year. God is the ultimate artist and the most incredible naturalist…He loves infusing His breath into every atom and particle…nature displays His glory no matter how we look at it!

Truth is we don’t cause our heart to beat, or create life, or fill our lungs with air. It is all a great big beautiful gift! God is an abundant giver.

He is not close-minded or cold-hearted! His path, while it may be hard to find, is open and winding and a great and wondrous mystery. A mystery that is beautiful and scary and delicious and full and rich and overpowering…and completely worth it!

I’m so thankful for this artist. I sent him a little thank you and hopefully a little encouragement. Love is a great thing to share; I’m not holding back, no more excuses!

1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
-1 Corinthians 13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'