29 & Content!

I know I know, I said that I would do my second half of San Diego, but I'm on my Dad's laptop downstairs and the San Diego piece is saved on my computer and not yet finished :)

29 and content. Today I turned 29 years old. How wonderful is that? I feel so much more like a woman. I'm excited about my 30s. I can live more content, more in my skin, less burdened by the frets that I carried from my teen years. It was like each year of my 20s I came more into myself. I began to discover more facets of myself that I really enjoyed. I delight in the thought of discovering more of God, loving harder, living richer, striving, bleeding, fighting...living that wonderful thing we call life abundant.

I do not fear the last year of my 20s. I don't feel like I'm giving up anything. Let those years die, let's bury them deep, let the maggots eat them way...fire burning them to ash. I want to learn from them, but I'm ready to embrace the next 10 years. I want to embrace my womanhood. I want to run with my head held high.

Find love, get married, have children, write, love Jesus, allow Jesus to love me...these are the goals for the next 10 years. However, if God wants, let those burn too, let Him consume until all that remains is Himself.

I want to worry less, fear less, risk more, and live...life abundant. Content but not complacent.

Lord move in me until all the wick and wax is truly gone. Burn me to the ground, let there me nothing less. I do not ask for fame or even a legacy, I simply ask, at the end of all this blood sweat and tears, that you will remember me. Lord, please remember me.

Here is a post I posted 5 year ago. I have to say, I miss this passion, I read several posts and I felt sort of heart sick... "Less Talk, More Walk!" & a link to Hosea 2, one of my fav passages of scripture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'