25 Random Facts About Me...

1. Is a sinner saved by grace. I realize this more and more every day of my life.
2. I love eating popcorn with ketchup. A lovely little thing my friend Mary K introduced me to.
3. Growing up I went to every Christian concert known to man. I had a wonderful outlet for worship. Now, I’m lucky to go to a good concert twice a year.
4. Little House on the Prairie is my all time favorite show. I wept like a baby when Melissa Gilbert wrote about seeing Michael Landon for the last time in her memoir.
5. Had the wonderful privilege of meeting Melissa Gilbert in 2004. It was a moment in my life I will never forget.
6. I do not like roller coasters and am not much of a thrill seeker. I wish I was.
7.Halloween is my all time favorite holiday. Everything about it suits me to a “T”.
8. I LOVE scary movies. I was watching them since I was a toddler. I know I know, not good parenting, but it didn’t mess me up too much. (However, I would never let my kids watch what I watched.)
9. My sisters are the most important people to me this side of Heaven.
10. I don’t like mayonnaise, but I do like chicken salad, potato salad, and egg salad. (go figure)
11. Just give me an accent…Irish, Australian, Scottish, Texan, etc…and I melt. Speak to me in another language and I’m in a puddle on the floor.
12. I love Native American culture…it stirs my soul deeply.
13. I’m a big ole’ Sci-Fi NERD!!!!
14. I think that Joss Whedon and M. Night are sheer cinematic geniuses.
15. My favorite desserts in the world are ice cream and donuts, not together, all though that probably wouldn’t be bad.
16. I grew up in Georgia…a true Southern Bell, Georgia Peach…
17. I love to read and write. (CS Lewis, AW Tozer, John Eldredge, Francine Rivers, anything
Sci-Fi or Mystery and I’m there…also love classic lit.)
18. I love to hike. Nature is truly a symphony orchestrated by God just for us.
19. Fall is the most wonderful time of the year.
20. I will start listening to Christmas music in August ;)
21. Would love to have 5 kids, but each year that passes becomes more realistic… (in an awesome and weird way I sort of do ;)
22. Give me chivalry any old day…what’s wrong with opening a door for a lady, a little romance never hurt anyone, and being polite doesn’t mean I think you want to date me!
23. Cannot abide snobbish people…I will write you as an ugly character in one of my books (MWWWHHAAAAA…my evil laugh it was)
24. Loves Cherry Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper, too bad she doesn’t drink Soda Pop anymore.
25. Can get completely slap happy and laugh for 30 minutes. I think I’m quite hilarious. (I could never imagine me drunk)

I did this 5 years ago and went back and re-read it. I was impressed at how many similar facts I have on here, but I have to say I enjoyed the way I wrote this one a lote better...enjoy...

btw I was not 27 when I ran into the back of that care, I believe I meant 21 :)

http://reflection24.blogspot.com/2005/04/30-ramdon-facts-about-me.html

Comments

Gigi said…
I did enjoy.....reading this that is.....

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Disconnected!