I've Given you A Lot...

I've given you all a lot to chew on, so this should be plenty until I get back from my Women of Faith Conference in St. Louis...thank you for your prayers...I need it, because I have a bitter seed in me about going...please pray that God will work a miracle...

So, for your reading pleasure please feel free to check out...

My Vacation Time, a Little Bit about my day, and my beloved show Into the West in...

CUTEST LITTLE FISHY IN THE SEA

Learn about a song that has recently affected my life in...

INSPIRED BY KAT (IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE)

And finally learn a little more about my blog in...

KAT'S QUESTIONS

I hope you enjoy and I love you all!

(Forgive the spelling errors...did not feel like proof reading...sorry!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Share My Narrative With You (His Testimony!)

Happy Thanksgiving!...Kingdom Living!

Mornin'